For women in technology we have an attendee travel and conference cost grant program in cooperation with Google to improve diversity. Interested women should make a note in the comments field during the EuroBSDcon 2013 registration process and apply at Women in Tech Conference and Travel Grant EMEA by Google at the same time. Grants cover free conference entrance and up to € 1,000 for travel and accommodation. The application deadline is 23 August 2013.
Register now! =>>> EuroBSDcon 2013 Registration Form <<<=
Make sure to book your flight and hotel now to lock in the early bird specials.
Malta and Gozo are popular scuba diving destinations. Interested scuba divers staying longer can coordinate through this divers table (open for public editing).
|Entrance fees for EuroBSDcon 2013|
|Main Conference Saturday and Sunday 28-29 September||€ 180||€ 155||€ 85|
|Main Social Event Saturday evening, additional guests, partners or kids*** (including transport)||€ 35||€ 35||€ 35|
|Tutorial Thursday, Friday 26-27 September full day each||€ 180||€ 160||€ 90|
|Tutorial Thursday, Friday 26-27 September half day each||€ 110||€ 90||€ 55|
|FreeBSD Developer Summit Thursday, Friday 26-27 September full day each||€ 30||€ 30||€ 30|
|NetBSD Developer Summit Friday 27 September half day||€ 20||€ 20||€ 20|
|Organized Dinners Thursday, Friday, Sunday 26-27, 29 September evening incl transport each||€ 27||€ 27||€ 27|
|Side Program for Partners and Children Sat and Sun 28-29 Sep daytime each||on-site||on-site||on-site|
|Late Registration||After Sunday 1 September +20% on everything|
|Last Registration||until Monday 23 September 2013|
* Will receive a commercial invoice.
** Must have a valid student pass and present it at the registration desk.
*** Children up to 12 years old receive free entrance.
All prices include 19% Maltese VAT.
Consider taking your family or partner with you for an extended weekend. Each one is invited for the social event too and children (<13 yrs) attend for free. A side program with sight seeing and a tour of Malta is organized for those not attending the conference itself.
General Terms and Conditions for Attendees to EuroBSDcon 2013:
- Registration feesAll attendees must pay the registration fee prior to arrival at the conference venue. Attendees are also advised to have a copy of their payment confirmation when going to the registration desk at the conference in case they are requested to show proof of the payment on their arrival. Attending without prior payment is subject to doubling of the late registration fees for special handling.
- Cancellation PolicyRegistration cancellation requests must be send to <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cancellations received before 26 August 2013 will receive a full refund with a deduction of EUR 10 for transaction feeds and special handling. Cancellations received after or on 26 August 2013 but before 10 September 2013 will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made after 10 September 2013, as well as ‘no shows’, are liable for the full registration fee. Participants must make sure they receive an acknowledgement of their cancellation from the EuroBSDcon Foundation. Only this will confirm that their request has been received and processed. Refunds will be paid out on a date at the discretion of the EuroBSDcon Foundation but no later than 21 days after the last day of the conference.
- Changes and LiabilityThe EuroBSDcon Foundation reserves the right to amend or change any part of the conference program if necessary at any time at the discretion of the organizers.The EuroBSDcon Foundation will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by attendees and accompanying persons for loss of or damage to their personal property as a result of the conference or related events. In the event of industrial disruption, force force majeure, civil unrest, or other unforeseen circumstances, the EuroBSDcon Foundation accepts no responsibility for any losses or damages, monetary or otherwise, incurred by delegates.
- Personal InsuranceDelegates are responsible to ensure their own medical, dental and healthcare coverage and insurance as well as for their own arrangements of travel insurance and scope of coverage.The EuroBSDcon Foundation and of its co-organisers cannot be held responsible for for personal injury of any nature whatsoever, death, healthcare, dental, ambulance, or other medical services, as well as loss, theft, or damage to property or participants however caused or arising.
- PrivacyIn registering for the EuroBSDcon 2013, relevant details will be incorporated into a attendee list for the benefit of all delegates. Normally this information would be: name, surname, institution, country, IRC nick and email address.These details may also be available to parties directly related to the conference. The EuroBSDcon 2013 may use these details to inform current attendees of conference updates or future conferences via email.
- Applicable LawsBy registering for EuroBSDcon 2013 you accept Utrecht (NL) as the venue for any legal disputes with the laws of The Netherlands applying under the exclusion of International Private Law.Should any clause in these terms and conditions be unenforceable, invalid or not allowed by law it should be replaced with nearest allowable interpretation to the same or closest effect. Any such case does not render the entire contract invalid and leaves all other provisions intact.